Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sylvir's P13: Wanted

   

   It has been a few days, and I am ready to turn myself in. I may hate the Jarl now, but I hate myself for shooting him. I will apologize and say I wasn't in my best of mind. Hopefully he will forgive me and I can move on with my grief.


   I just reached Whiterun and I found a courier that was looking for me. He tells me the Jarl wants me to turn myself in and if I do, he will forgive me. He also went ahead and got me a letter of inheritance.

Note: This is the first time I put two posts side by side. :D

      The letter upsets me and the amount of gold she was apparently worth makes me very angry. I am going to turn myself in now, I don't need to get in any more trouble and I want to stay on the Jarl's good side.


   The guard was waiting for me and I told him to throw me in jail. The guard walked me to the Jarl and I apologized for what I done. The Jarl then threw me in jail for a week and let me keep my title.


   At least I still have my journal. Looks like my jail mate was a bandit and is already dead. Under him is a hatch they keep locked. Luckily the bandit has a lockpick on him. This is kinda funny, I wonder if I could open it.

Sorry the picture is so dark, the jail cell doesn't have much light.

   I opened the hatch! Wow, I could escape if I wanted too but I won't. I don't need to get more jail time. So I am just going to shut it and not escape. Time to spend my jail time, I probably won't be writing all the boring details.
   
   Now, it has been a week and I am out of jail. It's currently night and I haven't slept on a good bed in awhile. Also, I haven't eaten a good meal for quite some time. So now, I am going to the Bannard Mare in this drowsy state.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Alright, so you are probably wondering what is going on now. The post is going to be cut off here. I am taking a bit of a break till something happens but I will say, Journal Post 13.5 will be coming out once it happens. For now, I am going to get some things ready for the next posts and go ahead and get pictures ready for a later date. Thanks for reading and take it easy. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment